Matchmaking system is bad
I play as a survivor 99 percent of the time and only play killer for daily rituals. Tell me how I’m a rank 18 and I got paired up with four rank 3 SWF 😂 what is that nonsense?
I play as a survivor 99 percent of the time and only play killer for daily rituals. Tell me how I’m a rank 18 and I got paired up with four rank 3 SWF 😂 what is that nonsense?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was that after today's hotfix?
This was yesterday
Then why
@ArrowTheGreat11 Yesterday, the matchmaking was still bugged to high hell.
Today, as part of the hotfix, MM was changed and should no longer do that. Check out the patch notes for the full rundown.
Roger that. Thank you!