Switch graphic where are you?!
I knew it wouldnt be really good but no detail at all is a bit too much. Can we get a graphic update pls? 😬
I knew it wouldnt be really good but no detail at all is a bit too much. Can we get a graphic update pls? 😬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't even optimize the game well on PC. You really think they could do anything with the Switch? Breath of the Wild struggles on Switch and it's a Nintendo backed game. DBD will run like half a potato on Switch. You shouldn't be surprised.
Im not THAT surprise but ffs thats ridiculous.
I've never played DBD on any of the consoles but the switch but I do wonder why this game doesn't have an end game chat :/
No console version has it.
Don't know about the mobile version...I assume there is one
well, here's hoping they can introduce one with the switch touch screen....
From what I've watched on streams, the game appears to run pretty good
Lol even mobile runs better than this and it runs pretty smoothly.