Why are solo survivors the laughing stock of the community
Honestly I constantly see SWF groups talking trash about people who are playing the game how it was meant to be played. By yourself with randoms on the internet in a video game.
Comments
To be completely honest, I have more fun going into the game by myself, it's fun meeting other people who play like I do, then we become friends and all that jazz.
Granted some play SWF just for fun with friends, though a vast majority don’t. They play to win, that includes having perks (perk corrdination as well), items, Looping like crazy, friends they can rely on, and voice comms. I feel bad for those who just want to have some fun with friends... these people not only harass Killers, they harass solo Survivors.
IDK but I love playing solo! They get a bad wrap because they're solo which to SOME players means "Loser". Meh whatevs
I enjoy playing solo and SWF and KYF and as killer
SWF groups are not happy unless they make all other players but themselves feel like crap. But we are supposed to look the other way because if we rid ourselves of SWF , we will kill the game.
So we eat crap sandwich after crap sandwich so SWF can have fun.
Great setup right?
Maybe you need to stop being so easy to bait?
Just a thought....