QoL Changes that would make DbD at least 3.8421* more fun.
Change Bamboolze or Spirit fury to not look so alike.
Add rewards to twitch challenges such as bloodpoints/shards/cells
Add the swap to survivor/killer button (Offical response said it was removed because of the party system) easy fix, disable the button while in a party of 2 or more.
I would have something about dailies here, but they are gonna be reworked with archives mid chapter so, moving on.
Improve auto aim making instances where killers hit walls instead of survivors not happen and making Billy's chainsaw auto aim to be a bit less to avoid no evasion scenarios.
Add colorblind settings to help people who can't see auras/scratch marks
And last for this list, but certainly not least...
**DELET ORMOND**
Literally the map designers must have been thinking, you know how everyone complains about Freddy's dream world being hard to seen in, auras being dimmer, and generally lowering frame rate on older computers/laptops/consoles?
Well what if that was just our next map where that all happens to everyone all the time and its extra foggy so you strain your eyes even more.
I would literally pay 5 dollars to never have to deal with that map ever again.
Comments
The Auras are much harder to see, I was on a Gen and someone was on the floor and I was looking all over for them but couldn't see where they landed until I saw a red speck out of the corner of my eye. I stood up and what do you know, the snow on the wall behind me obscured the red Aura, didn't think that would happen.
I like Ormond but I don't like the little mazes they have, they're just like the ones in Yamoaka and they are confusing for both Killer and Survivor, every time I go in one I get lost, I get LOST. If they got rid of the maze-like structures and made the map darker like the promotional posters made it then this map would be my favorite.