Does Better Together work with Open-Handed?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Been running this build for a few games now and I love it, but I don't know if it's actually working.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Been running this build for a few games now and I love it, but I don't know if it's actually working.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd think it does. I'll have to do some testing.
Yeah I would like to know too as some perks do NOT work with open handed (which is a real shame) because the devs see them too OP... That is the reason no one uses open handed... if it would just work as intended, that would be a dream ^^
Yeah. I mean I like open-handed, am wondering if I can telegraph to my team that I am working on this gen using Open-Handed.
Currently running a fun build (Open-Handed, Bond, Better Together and Kindred) so I'd like to know if I'm not just wasting my time.
Better together, Prove Thyself, Open Handed combo
Anyone know for sure? I hope Masantonio can test it heheh. In the meantime I will enjoy broadcasting my location to fellow survivors while keeping tabs on them with my Bond.
Better together is an amazing perk! My favorite perk of Nancy’s great gen build perk addition