Does Fixated make crows react more?
Seems like when I'm walking around with Fixated crows respond sooner than they would if I was walking normal speed. Is this the case or is it all in my head?
Seems like when I'm walking around with Fixated crows respond sooner than they would if I was walking normal speed. Is this the case or is it all in my head?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All in your head. The crows don't care if you're sprinting or walking, they'll still fly away. The only exception is crouching. Crouching will prevent them from being startled.
(Or before anyone says it, yes, Calm Spirit as well.)
๐