Being mean isn't always a bad thing. Each time you blind or stun the killer gain a token up to a maximum of 4/5/6 tokens. Each token grants 5% faster wiggle speed. You lose all tokens when you wiggle free.
I do like the idea a perk that helps you wiggle. I'm not too sure about the healing skill checks, though. I know the idea is to be mean, but it might end up being too annoying when you just want to get healed but the killer finds you again because your teammate keeps failing skill checks. Perhaps make it generator skill checks (and if you want it to screw over another survivor, maybe it would only work when another survivor is on the gen)?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do like the idea a perk that helps you wiggle. I'm not too sure about the healing skill checks, though. I know the idea is to be mean, but it might end up being too annoying when you just want to get healed but the killer finds you again because your teammate keeps failing skill checks. Perhaps make it generator skill checks (and if you want it to screw over another survivor, maybe it would only work when another survivor is on the gen)?