Switch dbd, gift from PC/console..

Now I know there are no plans to add cross platform support or cross account play but...

For players who've dedicated a considerable amount of play time to the game, having a small email service set up, that would take someone's steam id or playstation network/Xbox live account id, and take what adept achievements one has, along with any porpotional mounts of achievement and would provide a one time code based on what they've done to allow them a form of "catch up" on the newest variation of the game (or when switching from console to pc.)

I'm not suggesting we get paid content like dlc or outfits for free. But if someone has been playing and for example earned Meg's adept on PC, they should have the teachables unlocked on another console? Or at the very least for buying multiple copies of the game gain a compensation of a million bloodpoints to kick start someone's action into their new copy of the game.

Comments

  • I have this on PC, PS4, XBOX ONE and the switch tomorrow. I don't mind not having cross play but would prefer them to allow us to link accounts so we can buy auric cells on one platform and use the cosmetics on the others as long as you have purchased the dlc if needed for the other consoles or PC. Same for when the bloodpass comes out with the exception that the machine you buy them on is the only machine you can use them on, I'm not expecting the cells or pass themselves to be shared, only the cosmetics earned, the cosmetics in the pass must be earned on whichever platform you bought it on. I cant afford to spend the money on 4 platforms to buy the costumes and bloodpass on each. This in my opinion is a good way to be kind of rewarded for playing on more than on machine.