Monstrous Shrine entire rework
New call - "Dark Motivation"
The indomitable desire to please the Entity overwhelms you.
Each time you hook different Survivors gain a token (first hook is not counted):
1 token - your movement speed is increased by 5% for 15 seconds after hooking a Survivor.
3 tokens - you constantly affected by the Bloodlust I status effect.
You lose all tokens if you down the Survivor you hooked for the last time.
During sacrificing procces you gain 30/40/50% more Bloodpoints in all categories.
Explanation
Constant Bloodlust I with Beast of Prey will be a nice combo i think bcs of buffing walking killers. What do you think?
Comments
Uhm, no.
Movement speed is such a massive buff, no way to play around it without throwing last hooked guy on the front line is silly.
It is much better than pwyf and anyone who tried pwyf on Bubba knows how stupidly strong it is.
Due to how strong it is, it would be used on most killers, becoming a meta, an annoying one, just like machine gun of unrelenting and STBFL was back in the day...
It's only for 20 seconds after hooking someone. It's just a better tier 3 Devour Hope effect.
Uhm, no?
At 3 tokens OP wants a perma blood Lust 1, until previously hooked guy is downed.
I enjoy the concept seeming that all I get in my bloodweb is monsterous shrine 1. But I think the speed boost would be a bit much. Maybe if you made is so it increases your lunge by 0.1 of a second maybe up to 4 tokens it’d be better. Maybe if it just made is easier to get bloodlust? I don’t know exactly but I’d love changing the killer meta
Oh, didn't see that and thought you were referring to the 5% increase, my bad. Yeah, I kinda agree with you now. A Huntress moving at 115% constantly wouldn't be good for survivors.
Doesn't sound too bad, but it would be better if it had a streamlined, stacking effect with the tokens like most other token based perks