Can Plague puke in fountains?
I just cleansed and got sick again, despite her nowhere around me and I didn't see anything with puke on it. It happened RIGHT after I cleansed as well.
I just cleansed and got sick again, despite her nowhere around me and I didn't see anything with puke on it. It happened RIGHT after I cleansed as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weird. The second time I cleansed(after the gates were powered) it worked, but that first time where multiple people had gotten struck down, I just got sick again the moment I cleansed. I don't play Plague so I don't know all her intricacies or addons. Was thinking it might have been an addon, but she had no addons and since it worked the second time I figured it might be a bug, but wanted to double check. Guess I should report it, although I doubt it'll do much good.