Want to trade killing floor for dbd
I don't have the money right now but what I do have is a copy of Killing Floor 1. Whoever is interested, please buy me a copy and I will trade you killing floor 1 for it.
I don't have the money right now but what I do have is a copy of Killing Floor 1. Whoever is interested, please buy me a copy and I will trade you killing floor 1 for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh yeah you have to be in SA, and you will be making a profit of about a R100
While it is on sale