Game crashing
My game is crashing each time i play killer.. Specifically when i hook a survivor. And it is always happening near the end and its becoming frustrating. I'm on ps4
My game is crashing each time i play killer.. Specifically when i hook a survivor. And it is always happening near the end and its becoming frustrating. I'm on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you happen to be running the perk dying light?
Yes I was playing myers the 3 times it happened.. Is it dying light?
Yes, dying light is currently bugged and will cause your game to crash, I think they're gonna fix it in the next hotfix
Alright, thanks mate!