Does killer instinct only works with open portals (yellow ones) or all portals?

In the french version of the game, it says that the demogorgon can see survivors that are near placed portals but in game, white portals doesn't show killer instinct even when i place them near hooked survivors.

Comments

  • I believe it only activates once a portal is active. Also, it will only start when you use the abyss part of your power.

  • When you say "active", you mean yellow right? Also for the abyss thing , i know that. Thank for the answer

  • @NerfSpirit said:

    When you say "active", you mean yellow right? Also for the abyss thing , i know that. Thank for the answer

    Sorry, yes when they're yellow. I only figured it out myself after a few games. I thought it wasnt working correctly when killer instinct never came up.

    But knowing that, it can be used as a tool to lure survivors towards a certain location as they will want to cleanse it asap!

    Happy to help :)