Survivor Bloodpoints?
Question for you all; how can you obtain more bloodpoints for survivors without using offerings? Obviously there's We're Gonna Live Forever but as someone who, at most, has it at tier 2 and doesn't like to use Self-Care (thost people exist, believe it or not!), I find I can maybe squeeze out 18k per REALLY good match...if I'm lucky.
Perhaps I just need to get better at the game. But I'd like to hear what you folks have got to say, for better or for worse 😂
Perhaps I just need to get better at the game. But I'd like to hear what you folks have got to say, for better or for worse 😂
Comments
For one there is that perk, good to use if you need points. Second don't be afraid to go for hook saves, if you think you can't get a safe hook save then run barrowed time. Thirdly and probably most important right now, do gens TOGETHER with another survivor, don't do them solo. The current system will allow you to max out on objective points if you do a little over 2 gens with another survivor. Just getting one gen done with another survivor will fill your object circle 2/3rds of the way.
Great shout regarding co-op repairs. I'm usually the gen jockey but like to go for saves when I can. Might help to rock Bond or Empathy to find survivors. Thanks for the advice!