SWF REALLY NEED A HARD NERF
Just the title, the swf need changes and the devs really need to put this in #1 priority, is frustated, feel weak, i don't feel stronger when i play killer, but when i play with my friends are just ez, what that hell, i just enjoy play survivor
Comments
But i hate when they dodge my 4 SWF group, thats why i dont dodge the lobby, i hope the make changes, because we only enjoy survivor side, my friends don't like the killer gameplay because is
frustrating
If SWF gets nerfed then killers MUST not be able to:
1. Lobby dodge
2. DC without penalty (shards and/or BP taken away)
Also,
3. Survivors get items AND offerings if killer DC's
I'm a survivor main and I abhor players who use flashlights. They just taunt the killer. I'm all for reworking those so you can only use them when the killer actually has somebody on their shoulder or to stun a killer like the wraith.
No need for SWF, just give Killer an extra perk slot if against 4 man SWF
that will never come so start dodging them
or join us and Derank back to 20 and slaughter noobs for fun
I'm a Survivor main and I've been a survivor main all my life (lol :P ) and I believe SWF should have never been a thing. There should be somethign like Ranked and Unranked mode, and SWF should only exist in Unranked mode.
That's not even debatable .
yeah, totally agree