Online with friends as killer?
Is it possible to play as a killer online and also have your friends join the game with random people?(Xbox)
Tagged:
Trusted
Is it possible to play as a killer online and also have your friends join the game with random people?(Xbox)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, this is currently not a feature because this would encourage teaming with the killer. :(
Through I remember getting into @Masantonio's lobby before (my friend), and we just played like normal - he tried to sacrifice me and I tried to escape. I thought this was really cool, but sady, there will be people who would abuse this.