Ash Dialogue
How much VO work did Bruce Campbell do for the character?
Today, I just heard a new one for the first time while being idle in the survivor lobby as Ash.
Tagged:
Trusted
How much VO work did Bruce Campbell do for the character?
Today, I just heard a new one for the first time while being idle in the survivor lobby as Ash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk all of them, but the wiki has some for you...
- Aaaw, what now?!"
- "Mhmm, that's right, that's me, baby!"
- "Huh, what is this place?"
- "Groovy!"
- "Look who's shitting in the tall grass!"
- "Alright!"
- "Kiss my grits!"
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Ashley_%22Ash%22_Joanna_WilliamsTo clarify, I was ordering food which took quite a while, and at the same time Ash was sitting there in the lobby. He suddenly goes on asking the player if we're going to do something. (I don't have the exact quote)
Yeah, i've heard that one once before.
Haven't seen a full list anywhere.
”Are we gonna wait here, all day?”
Yeah I heard that thanks to friends that take too long to ready up and the signature matchmaking lol.