What character's would you like to see in DBD?

Well for me in my opinion I would like to see Nancy Tompson -probably didn't say name right- from the original nightmare on elm street with the og freddy even though we already have freddy. I would love to see Shaggy Rogers from scooby doo I know it won't happen but I'd love it. So who do you want to see?

Comments

  • I would love to see an Alien chapter.

    Have a Xenomorph as the killer and Ripley as the survivor. It could even include a map based on a space ship or something as well. I think it would be something really different and unique!

    I've wanted this even more since the Demogorgan as they have shown that a beastial killer is possible and can be really fun.

  • Hey ColoursBleed I agree with you an alien chapter would be nice it would have been better than demo

  • @Winterfox said:

    Hey ColoursBleed I agree with you an alien chapter would be nice it would have been better than demo

    Do you not like the Demogorgan? I think it's quite refreshing to have a killer that's a bit different to the rest of the crop.

    Seeing it leap towards you during a chase is so intense, I love it. I'm not a big fan of the portals though, they just seem a bit lacklustre.

  • Clementine from the twd

    nuff said

  • I don't hate him it's just that I've never watched stranger things so I know so little about him unlike freddy,Michael,Bubba and pig and ghostface so I don't know what drives him to kill. So I don't really hate him

  • Clementine wouldbe nice Clockso