Is WGLF broken right now?
Pretty disappointed just had a solid match with 30k bloodpoints with 4 WGLF stacks and an Escape cake. I have never once noticed an Escape cake not count so it must be WGLF. I got no credit what so ever for it.
Pretty disappointed just had a solid match with 30k bloodpoints with 4 WGLF stacks and an Escape cake. I have never once noticed an Escape cake not count so it must be WGLF. I got no credit what so ever for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really nothing?
WGLF works just fine.
Just count the math. If you only got 30k BP that means you only did about 7k worth of work during the match.
bruh.
I had 30k total match points it was a near perfect game. Was given around 60k altogether. I should've gotten 90k.
No memories of BBQ ever doing this or any 100% offerings. I don't use WGLF often and this was probably like one of five total instances I actually had 4 stacks.