What games do you hope to go free on epic games?
What games do you hope to go free on epic games? I hope for subnautica sub zero,war z, maneater, and anseters:)
What games do you hope to go free on epic games?
What games do you hope to go free on epic games? I hope for subnautica sub zero,war z, maneater, and anseters:)
What games do you hope to go free on epic games?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Batman trilogy… oh, wait.
Also, they wont make new games free.
I meant the ones Already on epic store:)
@LastShoe by the way buddy batman is on there for free
Other LEGO games tbh
Yea, i know its free right now, that is the reason for this "oh, wait"
And still, subnautica sub zero isn't out yet, so it will take a few years before it can be free.
Ok:)