Is there any news on console optimization?

Title says it, really. Been a good year since anything has been mentioned, the lag is really upsetting at framerate.


Just asking if something is upcoming.

Comments

  • They did do some work a few months ago but this last update has made it worse then before. It was working pretty nicely though, obviously no where near PC but it was pretty good. I play on PS4 so I'm not sure if Xbox experiences the same issues.

    Given the feedback after this last update I bet they'll be working on console because of how seriously bad it is. If it's back to how it was after they optimized it I'd be okay with that ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @slingshotsurvivor said:

    They did do some work a few months ago but this last update has made it worse then before. It was working pretty nicely though, obviously no where near PC but it was pretty good. I play on PS4 so I'm not sure if Xbox experiences the same issues.

    Given the feedback after this last update I bet they'll be working on console because of how seriously bad it is. If it's back to how it was after they optimized it I'd be okay with that ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I hope they fix these frame issues with the upcoming hotfix

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/701859#Comment_701859

    I hope they fix these frame issues with the upcoming hotfix

    @kabo I'm not sure they'll get to us with this hot fix. Most of the time they patch PC as a priority as it's a larger group of users - or it seems like that anyway. I'm likely still going to play though ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really do enjoy the game.