Gifting Friends on Console
Is there a way that I can gift one of my friends a DLC character or Auric Cells? If not, @Peanits could this possibly be implemented in the future?
Thanks in advance.
Is there a way that I can gift one of my friends a DLC character or Auric Cells? If not, @Peanits could this possibly be implemented in the future?
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just buy them a Microsoft/PSN gift card. It can be used on any merchandise on console. Think of it as currency for console platforms.
On xbox its a feature in the store.
On PlayStation you'll need to ask Sony BHVR can't add ps store purchase features
This would be a cool feature, but I personally would rather see PlayStation develop a gift system themselves so I don’t have to go through Amazon.