These Poor Souls
Posting this on mobile as it just happened.
So my BF's daily was to get a Mori with Clown, and I was doing it for him. Used devour hope as he didn't have a mori on Clown. The survivors played well so I didn't know they were all new.
I felt so bad for them, as I Mori'd 3 and the other suicided on hook.
This matchmaking really needs to be fixed. They even said there's no organic tutorial, so I mentioned YouTube and the forums to them.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Yep, with the new lobby system everyone went to ######### for some reason.
They were asking me "why did you eat me?" "Can all killer eat me?" Cause they didn't know what a Mori is. I thought they were joking and said "I'm hungry"
My playtime dropped substantially ever since this bug hit. There's nothing fun about facing people of wildly disparate skill levels, whether they're better or worse than me.
With every single picture i've seen so far, it was either that the difference in ranks seemed tolerable, or that there was one person with the same rank, so it was most likely SWF.
This however is VERY different.
I'm kinda glad they got you, cause you didn't try to ruin their day.
Or did you? ๐
No I didn't, they were actually playing quite well so I didn't even know they were all new. Only when I killed them and they asked "why'd you eat me? can every killer eat survivors?" did I know they were new, also paired with their rank.
I wasn't an ######### to them though. With devour I didn't camp hooks and I tried not to tunnel.
@Xboned Same. I was hoping for a matchmaking hotfix today, but that didn't happen. So, now I guess we have to hope for next week. So that means no DbD for me this weekend.
It's getting a bit ridiculous at this stage, and I'm wondering why I even have this game installed. I'm trying to give Behavior a real chance, but they're making it more and more difficult.
Epic is giving away the Batman Arkham trilogy and Batman Lego trilogy for free until the 26th. I'll probably down load those six and play them for a while. I also downloaded Identity V on my phone, tablet, and the PC cross-platform client. So might try that out.
You're lucky you have options. I found DBD at the perfect moment as I had lost interest in all of my games and was coasting off of a web browser game for about a week when I found it. Now, it's all I play. I'm just going to suffer for now.
@lynelmane I usually play a few games in rotation. And since my game time is limited due to my career, it can sometimes be weeks or a month or more before I visit a particular PvP game again.
I logged into Overwatch tonight and finished getting my 9 wins for the exclusive Bastion Lego skin. It's only there for another 10 days, and if you don't get it by then you never get it. They've done such win-events for previous skins (6 others in all) and I have them all. So, needed to get this one, too.
I also told the kid that I would jump on his account and get the skin for him this weekend, now that DbD is a no-go for me. Then, leaks are that the Halloween Event starts October 8th, and I love the Junkenstein's Revenge PvE mode, so there's also that and those event skins.
I was excited for the Bloodhunt this coming Thursday, but to be honest this matchmaker not being an absolute #1 priority to fix ASAP before the weekend has taken the wind out of my sails. I'm not really trusting Behavior not to screw that up, too, like they did this free weekend. Or to take the entire event to fix whatever they break next.
@Kilmeran I did notice the bastion skin, looks kinda ugly to me but i'm still going to try to get it. (I play on xbox). I got the Ana skin (Bastet) when it was out and I may have gotten another one but I can't remember.
I have other games but i've drifted away from console for dbd and not too much could sway me. I've been saving up my party streamers, escape cakes, and survivor puddings for the bloodhunt, and I plan to participate.
@lynelmane Yeah, it looks ugly, but I'm determined to keep the collection complete.
There was the D.Va Nano Cola, Ana Bastet, the Baptiste one, then the three from the Summer Games event. Now Bastion. I'm curious if they're going to pull the same play-to-win-for-skins formula for any Halloween skins.
I've been in Overwatch since launch day. I've been on a hiatus since RoleQ hit because, even as a Support main, I hate the forced 2-2-2. That was why I came back to DbD. But right now, the issues here are making RoleQ look less unattractive. Shame.
Rumors have been pointing to an "Overwatch 2" project that is supposedly a PvE game in the vein of L4D. Which I imagine would be playing through the original Omnic Crisis. Kind of hoping it's true and there is some word of it at Blizzcon. A PvE game might be nice. I'm burning out on PvP games.