I know they are trying to fix matchmaking

CAN THESE PLEASE HURRY UP THOUGH. IM going against so many baby killers, like im not even good at the game but this is just so unfair for them... their all rank 20 and dont even have 4 perks unlocked.

Comments

  • Snapchat-738350374.jpg

    I made a post a bit ago talking about this, but yes I agree. I was killer here.

  • Sadly, have they ever hotfixed on a weekend? I'm asking seriously, because I don't necessarily follow how they handle issues like this.

    Because it's almost 10pm their time on Friday night, and unless they push out a hotfix this weekend, we're stuck with this until at least sometime next week.

    So much for those free weekend new players. Leave it to Behavior to screw it up again.

    I already gave-up playing this weekend. I'm probably going to download the Batman Arkham and Batman Lego trilogies for free from Epic since they're giving them away right now, and do some Overwatch. No sense in playing DbD when I am getting opponents far above my weight class. After the first few times, it becomes the antithesis of fun.