Gotta how Garbage Killer Blood webs are...
I've got about five killers now...with all perks unlocked that still don't have max ranks in two of there freakin personal perks.
The Hell..
It's kinda Akward having a Hag with only Rank 1 Ruin, a Leatherface with Rank 1 BBQ and so on all at level 50.
I mean really..
Comments
What is it like to have rank 3 Bamboozled on the Clown? I dunno My Clown only has...you guessed it Rank 1 in it.
Maybe I'am just being unlucky on my Bloodwebs, but jesus. Leatherface was the first one I unlocked all perks on, and I got about 3 killers I've leveled after him that never even saw BBQ on the Blood Web. Poor Billy did about 65 Webs before finally getting rank 1 in it.
I mean..if this is how they are now, I'd hate to see what it was like back when it was ######### enough that they had to give out legacy skins.
One of the ways you get punished for having unlocked all the teachables. Its why I won't prestige any of my killers because I'm not going through the trouble of trying to get all my perk builds again.
The increase to "rare" perks makes no sense either because perk rarity is different each time you prestige.
You don't have to Prestige. You can still level up past 50+ to get more perks.
Prestiging is meant to be a showoff thing, its like that in any other game