it's the guy who asked for Adam clothes here again, can we also get some steampunk style clothes?
I like the steampunk genre, can we also get some steampunk style clothes in the near future? please and thank you.
I like the steampunk genre, can we also get some steampunk style clothes in the near future? please and thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That should be for all survivors because I, too, enjoy steampunk, and think it'd look good with any survivor. Heck, My Dwight looks like a steampunk character right now with the Hallowed Blight shirt and pants with the Headcase collection hat.
Point is, don't just limit it to the one survivor I don't want to spend points on. : P