This matchmaker tho
I'm seriously considering uninstalling this game until they fix this bs.
I'm seriously considering uninstalling this game until they fix this bs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's so bad. I'm at 8, and keep getting players in 13-15. And is anyone talking about the bugs? This is by far the buggiest release in the one year I've been playing.
I get higher skill level players :( I was at Rank 13 now I depip to rank 16:( looks like mori time every game I'm going to bring in a mori:D cause I'm so sick of getting pallet slammed and body blocked so mori time!!!!!!!!!!
If only I even had moris. My poor lv 6 clown had no chance against a metaslave swf group.
Playing as survivor is being so boring, matchmaking is horrible after the update, at least on Xbox.
They said they found the issue and are working on a fix:) you can look at it on there twitter
Ikr :( But here's some good news they said they found the issue for match making and are working on a fix :) you can read it on there twitter
We have a fix that we're testing internally at the moment. If all goes well, it should be fixed in the upcoming hotfix.
Right after the update hit... I played Nancy for awhile, I was rank 6.... get into a lobby, I see 17,17,19 .... thought to myself joy oh joy..... we all escaped and I felt bad....
Is the hotfix today? Or next week?
Not today. It needs to be tested and submitted for certification first.
Ok thx:) and take your time there's no rush:)
Next chapter