Is Pipping Broken? Update it is broken can we move this to PS4 Bug Report?

Currently playing as survivor and no matter what I do my rank is changing even though I'm pipping?

I am also playing with some friends and neither of us are moving up in rank. We've all tried playing killer and can rank up but survivor won't budge.

Anyone else having this problem? We're playing on PS4.

TL;DR Pipping for survivor is stuck at current player rank and won't change

Edit: words

*Update: played today and moved in rank and it showed double pip in end game screen but back in lobby I see 3 scratches on emblem but zero when I hover over the Survivor Rank? Am I missing something?

IMG_20190920_195204.jpg

@Peanits not sure if this should be moved to bug report I haven't had anyone confirm if they are having issues; is it possible I'm missing something though?

Comments