Am only I started feel bad about DLC's?

No, Demogorgon's chapter is great, I know it, but... I am so disappointment about it.

Each new DLC fills me with anger bcs almost every DLC brings more and more useless or overnerfed stuff (Mind breaker, Cruel limits, Better Together, Surge). This (bad word) is already too many.

Trapper, the face of Dead by Daylight, is poor and waiting for any attention, Clown is waiting, Bubba, Legion, Doctor, Wraith, A LOT OF PERKS ALSO. I am just curious, when devs will end correcting all of them with DLC's, in 2021-2022?

Reaslly, devs, stop making DLC, there are already 17 Killers, but I play mainly vs Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Huntress, Freddy, Demogorgon (bcs he is new). I am sure everyone wants to play not mainly vs 5 (6, if you will not kill Demogorgon). Your game with every chapter costs ~110$, also there are skins. You don't have to do DLC's anymore, you can start focuse on old things.

Comments