Do the Devs have players on Xbox with BHVR in there name, I've seen 4 in 2 days and I'm curious?

ANSWER MEEEE👿 plz I needs to nose.

Comments

  • All BHVR members have it in there if I am correct, how was it spelled out?

  • I don't think I'm allowed to say the exact name but it was ***** BHVR always one word followed by BHVR, example - Burger BHVR.

  • There are some devs playing on Xbox (and PS4, for that matter). They typically do not have BHVR in their name. At home, they'll be using their personal accounts which they've had from way before DBD.

    In short, I wouldn't trust someone just because they have the tag. There's a good chance it's an impostor.

  • My Steam name has [BHVR] in it, but it proves nothing. A lot of people assume I'm an impostor. Probably a safe bet!

  • I think it was banable to use BHVR in your name if you're not from there