Killer Red Rank Progress problem
I will keep it short
I make people disconect from the game,because i play spirit.The problem with this is that when a survivor disconects,the game doesn't give u the remaining hooks respectively with the remaining hits and the chase,it gives u a 600 bp bonus and that is all.When this happens at red ranks,u must 9 hook the other else to get a ruthless at most,From 10 games ,atleast 8 of them a survivor disconects,so i just get brutal killer because either someone gives up on hook or just disconects as well.I don't understand the problem behind making people disconect,The game treast me as if i don't deserve the progress,I LITERALLY MAKE PEOPLE DISCONECT
Comments
Stop playing Spirit then.
Spirit is really unfun to play against, but I’ve been a good game and haven’t dc’ed since I came back.
It is harder to rank up at red ranks, for killer and survivor. I’m R1 now, but yesterday morning I played for 5 hours and gained one pip overall. Red rank can be rough, for both sides.
You need 3 Golds and 1 Iridescent to pip at red ranks getting exactly 13 points. Yes this includes using a Ebony Mori. If you hook each survivor twice then mori them you'll get a Gold Emblem. Personally have tested this.