Am i wrong or the spirit in the ptb was different?
You could hear her phasing sound even if you were in her terror radius
and her footsteps were actually audible why didn't they implement that?
You could hear her phasing sound even if you were in her terror radius
and her footsteps were actually audible why didn't they implement that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I recall correctly (I could be mistaken, as I did not play the PTB), Spirit was MUCH worse in the PTB. I think the devs initially chalked the negative impressions to people not being used to her, but when it became evident that she was lacking after being properly launched, she quickly received buffs that made her a lot stronger.