Will diversity at red ranks change with the hot-patch?
Since Demo is getting rewarded kindly with the buff to SHRED, will we see 4 killers at the red ranks?
Will it be worth becoming a red rank now?
Since Demo is getting rewarded kindly with the buff to SHRED, will we see 4 killers at the red ranks?
Will it be worth becoming a red rank now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont get what this post means. the 2nd part not the 1st
Is it finally not gonna be the same Billy/nurse/Spirit in red ranks is what I mean
Its really boring to become red rank as you just see pretty much the same thing
well then we will have to see. The demogorgon has only been out for 2 days so yeah.
Not enough people of color at red ranks?
Yeah I hope we get more Tapp, Claudette and Francis in red ranks.
I mean killers, not skin colour
I have been red rank before as well, stopped as all I literally saw was hillbilly and spirit and is was VERY boring
Lucky, wish I could find half of those killers when I was there
I usually linger around purple or green to face all of the killers
Freddy is countered by small game my friend
(Thanks Groot btw)
But still, Freddy is really good with proper perks
I can't say you're wrong, a good Freddy is scary.
No, the big 3 will remain untouched even after the Demo buff.
I didn't say they would change them, I said would we get a dog in the tribe
I can agree on the mid-chase teleport, I have done this to a david before and it was beautiful. Snares can stop loops, but you can also power through the snare as well and continue a pallet loop
Probably not, Demo doesn't have as much chase potential and map pressure as those 3 killers. Plus, I don't see Demo even in top 5 killers IMO.