I need some help playing as demogorgon better.

I need help playing as him I can't seem to learn his portals:( and we're to place em. When I get eM set up atleast 3 gens are already done:( and before I can get a down the gates are already opened. Plz help I need some tips on to play him better.


Also is it just me or do us killers seem to get alot of swf or higher skill level survivors since the update? I want a challenge but I also want a chance to at least get either 1k or 2k at least.


And I can't tell if a survivor is trying to bait me far away from gens or its a failed skill check? Most of the times it's a failed skill check but other times I get lured away and then like 3 or 4 gens pops no matter if I put pressure or not they still gen rush quick and if I have ruin they just power through it :(


Now but back on topic I need some tips on to play as him better mostly the portals and builds for him:) Also any tips like pressure and how to set up? Thx:) other then that he's fun to play as just need some tips on to play as him better thx:)


P.s I only have 3 perks on him:( nurses calling, surge and blood warden.

Comments