Evader Question
Rank reset today. I hop on and one game I get is a Huntress, but she is AFK throughout the whole match. I did 3 gens and I got out unnoticed. I look at my emblems and I get a bronze Evader. Why?
Rank reset today. I hop on and one game I get is a Huntress, but she is AFK throughout the whole match. I did 3 gens and I got out unnoticed. I look at my emblems and I get a bronze Evader. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get points for being inside the terror radius without entering a chase, and you get more the closer you are to the killer. So if you come across another AFK killer, just do a few gens, then sit inside the terror radius as close to them as you can (but like behind a wall or whatever so you don't start a chase) and you will get a lot of points I sppose.
i play killer and i spawned trapped in a wall in Haddonfield. couldn't move. the survivors found me and took turns running in and out of the little room i was in. everyone lived.... but my hunting and brutality was maxed....