As a killer main I decided to join in on the fun!

TIERLIST3.20.png

Btw dont hate me Bubba and clown mains...I am awful with them at high rank :/ I just dont think anyone belongs in D tier anymore tbh. And this is just opinion 😂

Comments

  • Very generous rankings. What's the criteria? I see you mentioned how you aren't good with Bubba and Clown at high ranks so is the list ranked by your skill with the killers?

  • @Kabu said:

    Very generous rankings. What's the criteria? I see you mentioned how you aren't good with Bubba and Clown at high ranks so is the list ranked by your skill with the killers?

    Pretty much lol I play killer most of the time and enjoy playing everyone...Nurse took me awhile but omg after I learned her...monsterous. Not my main but she is certainly game breaking lol but I think everyone usually puts her on top anyway.

  • Tier list on console (based on how good I am with them)


    SS: Spirit

    S: Ghostface

    A: Hag, Freddster

    B: Wraith, Trapper

    C: Nurse, Michael, Piggy, Legion

    D: Billy, Clown, Hag, Plag, Doctor, Bubba, Demogorgon

    E: Huntress

  • @Kabu said:

    Tier list on console (based on how good I am with them)

    SS: Spirit

    S: Ghostface

    A: Hag, Freddster

    B: Wraith, Trapper

    C: Nurse, Michael, Piggy, Legion

    D: Billy, Clown, Hag, Plag, Doctor, Bubba, Demogorgon

    E: Huntress

    Huntress is pure evil to play on console lol props to everyone that can actually do it.

  • @Kabu said:

    Tier list on console (based on how good I am with them)

    SS: Spirit

    S: Ghostface

    A: Hag, Freddster

    B: Wraith, Trapper

    C: Nurse, Michael, Piggy, Legion

    D: Billy, Clown, Hag, Plag, Doctor, Bubba, Demogorgon

    E: Huntress

    Damn dude so that means I'm an ok player then, woot for me. I'm an Xbox Huntress and Freddyboi

  • My main is just Michael and Bubba, but that’s mostly because I don’t have any other dlcs