Preventing Actions
I've been made aware that L1 on PS4 (the sprint & skill check button) prevents other survivors from doing actions towards you. I'd like to ask that this same button prevents others from unhooking you... Why? To prevent unsafe hooks, to disable those that are toxic and would kill you by unhooking you with the killer ready to strike. Just now I was knocked down and the nearby survivor tea bagged, pointed to the hook and was preparing to unhook me before I disconnected... Having this sort of option might help with a lot of nonsense that can occur.
Comments
Honeslty, I feel like most would get afraid, and kick you screwingbtjemselves over, but yes this should exist. Keep in mind it activates SB on the hook exhausting you though
Ah! TWINZIES!
I feel that something like like this would be abused. Someone gets hooked without Kindred, I run half way across the map to save, notice the killer isn't around (to my knowledge anyway), I run up for a safe unhook and get kicked/denied. Then his friend comes up moments later for the unhook.
I think it would cause a lot of people to not even attempt the unhook just for fear of being trolled with the kick.
“Bond is such a good perk. HEY! I did what I had to survive. Even though he hooked both of us after I pointed to that locker....”
Easy to counter tbh. If the same man gets hooked and his friend is being chased just go to him and teabag him and escape the match LOL.