I know i’ve been using with head on also it’s a fun combo
I've been using it with Head On too. It's so much fun. I was so lucky that when the chapter was released I used my saved BP on Nancy and Head On appeared within 20 levels. I want to include Quick & Quiet for the trifecta. It also think it's cool that it's like a magic trick. I wish you could jump in the locker and transform your outfit like Superman changing in the phone booth lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it is nice. though i mostly like it because its a literal magic trick :P
I know i’ve been using with head on also it’s a fun combo
I feel like a healing MACHINE
Inner Strength + Ds + Head On + Quick and Quiet is a nasty combo :D
I've been using it with Head On too. It's so much fun. I was so lucky that when the chapter was released I used my saved BP on Nancy and Head On appeared within 20 levels. I want to include Quick & Quiet for the trifecta. It also think it's cool that it's like a magic trick. I wish you could jump in the locker and transform your outfit like Superman changing in the phone booth lol.
Everyone using this perk is making it very hard to get NOED to work. :(
That's true. I went into a match yesterday where all of us were Nancy. It was literally a race to find the totems!
It's very fun indeed. Gonna try out Small Game, Inner Strength, Quick and Quiet, and Head On when I get the chance to do so.
Good 😉