DBD PS4 Trophies split?
I noticed there is a Dead by Daylight 1/2 and Dead by Daylight 2/2 under Trophies. The 2/2 is the Strange Things DLC. Why are they split? Or was this an accident? It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious.
I noticed there is a Dead by Daylight 1/2 and Dead by Daylight 2/2 under Trophies. The 2/2 is the Strange Things DLC. Why are they split? Or was this an accident? It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I don't like this. Have no idea why it's like it is.
Very strange and unnecessary.
I think it's a limitation from the trophy system. There is a cap for how may trophies you can have for a single game... that's why they had to create a second list.