Left behind plus a key?
Viable?
Viable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think it is viable because it is kinda egoistic. You want your teammates to die so you can get the hatch.
So there isn't even trying on your side I guess.
TBH if I see someone with a key, now more than ever, that person is dying asap.
There's no skill or outplay in just being shown the hatch, there's no fairness in being able to uncounterably open it once I've already done the work to shut it.
If you have a key, my goal in the match is that you don't live long enough to try to use it.