Was the blood point event cancelled or was there ever even on planned?
Title, I know the first one set to be the 11th or whatever but it was a just a rumor and turned out to be false, So was there one ever even planned lol?
Title, I know the first one set to be the 11th or whatever but it was a just a rumor and turned out to be false, So was there one ever even planned lol?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess they gonna announce it’s date on their Q&A stream
Thats if there is one tbf, Maybe they are planning a big event for Halloween, if so that would be dope