On the topic of Shadow People
They scare me, they just sit there looming in the background, please make them less scary and or remove them and keep a singular plus sign, we don't need four.
They scare me, they just sit there looming in the background, please make them less scary and or remove them and keep a singular plus sign, we don't need four.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But, but, shadow people!
I told him no selfies at the end of my bed!
I'm confused
The SWF shadow people, how you invite people quicker to the lobby
According to OP, they are terrifying in a horror game
get over it
Ooooooh
But Shadow People are nice :(
They're just lonely
I'm just joking around, but they do look out of place.
So that's why I have blood on my bed and a wound on my arm when I wake up!
Little ######### is collecting my arm
I'mma talk to him tonight
I might need a new person at the end of my bed after this
We already lost elmo
Actually, they do have a lore thing, because they are the souls of other survivors. You sometimes see that as the killer when you sacrifice survivors (a bug, but one that is kind of interesting).