DLC ‘Bonus cosmetic’
In one of the recent notes it mentions getting a bonus cosmetic only if you buy the full dlc from the steam store (PC) and after I bought it, there’s no cosmetic to show, anyone know what it was referring to??
In one of the recent notes it mentions getting a bonus cosmetic only if you buy the full dlc from the steam store (PC) and after I bought it, there’s no cosmetic to show, anyone know what it was referring to??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The extra cosmetic is a Nancy sweater.
Ah ok, I’ll try rebooting the game, see if it shows up
The extra cosmetics are slightly ripped clothes for Steve and Nancy