Is there a new ultra rare add on yet or did they remove it?
Since the shredding pallets is a part of the basekit have they replaced the ultra rare add on? I assumed somebody had to see if they did.
Since the shredding pallets is a part of the basekit have they replaced the ultra rare add on? I assumed somebody had to see if they did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not yet, but it's GOING to be this:
Red Moss (Hotfix)
Tremendously Increase Teleport Cooldown
Tremendously Increase Extend Undetectable Mode when coming out of Portal
Or something along those lines. Take it with a grain of salt.
What do those numbers come out to be?
I have no idea