From what I've read in the patch notes, I think these changes are probably very good even though they are tiny tweaks. Might just be the most perfectly balanced killer.
It's a buff in my book, sure you shouldn't use it unnecessarily as much but being able to complete a 3 second action with a 2.25 second action while moving is worth it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They made his Shred ability less spammable in return for an insta break on pallets with it. I think
Something to do with cancelling shred causes you to not be able to attack for exactly 0.45 seconds.
in the NEXT patch, he will be able to break pallets with Shred basekit, they just need to make a replacement add on
Causes you to not be able to attack FOR 0.45sec.
Just to make sure that false rumors do not spread again...
Thank you!
From what I've read in the patch notes, I think these changes are probably very good even though they are tiny tweaks. Might just be the most perfectly balanced killer.
Keep up the good work.
It's a buff in my book, sure you shouldn't use it unnecessarily as much but being able to complete a 3 second action with a 2.25 second action while moving is worth it.