Wait The Stranger Things Chapter isn't free???
No it costs money as do all the cosmetics.
Buy them from the steam/Xbox/ps store in 47 minutes to unlock the special cosmetics which come with Steve and Nancy.
Be patient.
No it costs money as do all the cosmetics.
Buy them from the steam/Xbox/ps store in 47 minutes to unlock the special cosmetics which come with Steve and Nancy.
Be patient.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also I bet a few of you fell for the thread title 🤭hehehehehe
I feel so baited.
Remember to play nice, expect a lot of newbies. Bob Newbys.
u got me lol
already been playing nice. im running Plunderer's and im leaving items by the exit gates :D
Why would it have been free?
What precedent is there that it would be free? Absolutely none.
I feel betrayed...XD
Time to hunt.
@AshleyWB Damn you. And here I came into the thread to tear you a new one on the economy of licensing. I don't like you very much anymore. 😂🤣🤣