When the chapter releases can you tell me changes to the perks.
I'm in school and would much enjoy if I could see the changes to the perks (If there are any). After though I will be getting it if my parents actually let me play.
I'm in school and would much enjoy if I could see the changes to the perks (If there are any). After though I will be getting it if my parents actually let me play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be able to check the patch notes or wiki for the changes
Yes wiki may be unofficial but it still is true by heart sometimes
Patch notes to the rescue
It will be dropped here once patch is released: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
I know only they're gonna fix the bug with second wind. Patricia sended the feedback to the design team about some perks like fixated, surge etc but I'm not sure for 100% that they will be changed.
Whats wrong with second wind?
Doesn't show progress
Oh, yeah thats gonna need to be fixed
I'm too scare if they're gonna keep the both remaining bugs and perk nerf and put it on chapter release
inb4 they nerf demo's lunge