From PS4 to PC---Nurse is tense

PHEW! Finally faced my first real Nurse! Sure the player wasn't amazing but it was incredibly difficult lol all I had was WGLF and I had the Thompson house so the corn was helping out a bit. She had the Green add-on that increases speed but decreases charge speed, makes it slower, if she didn't have that add-on and she could charge at normal speed I would not have made it out of there and lost every chase. That was easily the tensest match I have had in a REALLY LONG TIME.

I can see why people say she doesn't need add-ons I had a lot of close calls and if the player was a little more skilled then it would have been GG. I mean the dude wasn't a bad player, that add-on felt like the real culprit for having a hard time connecting hits because he was taking too long charging up the Blink. I never played against a good Nurse on PS4 because Nurse is bad on the console so this was exciting and terrifying. If all Killers were as good as Nurse, this game would be awesome, it is awesome but it would be even better. All other Killers are just a walk in the park imo when it comes to Survivor.

I haven't played as the Nurse yet but I am excited to see how it is.

Keep in mind, on the PC I am a Rank 16 for now as Survivor because of the reset and that most of my hours were on the PS4. It was so strange going against Nurse as all my tactics were looping and pallets but those don't mean anything to Nurse lol

Comments

  • I'm having a lot of fun going against Nurse's more fun than going against Billy as he's incredibly simple when it comes to looping.

    I can see that Nurse is definitely in need of some changes with the add-ons but whatever the Devs do to her I REALLY hope they don't nerf her hard. Nurse might be my next fav Killer to go against besides Pig and Ghostface. The tension and difficulty with Nurse is exhilarating <3