Am I the only one who wants a straight speed perk for killers?
Like a perk that triggers during the endgame which is like the killer's version of hope, giving like a 10% speed boost when the last generator is powered. (Last generator, not exit gates powered, so it doesn't trigger in hatch stomps)
Comments
NOED already increases speed. Combine the two together and that seems really unhealthy.
NOED's a hex though, to punish survivors who didn't look for totems.
There's also pwyf
Yeah but that's finicky af, plus I don't have Michael and I already spent my shard this week on Tenacity. I want something that works in the endgame. If you run NOED and this perk, yeah you're goin' fast, but you've basically spent most of the game with 2 perks then.
And you want a 10% speed boost for failing your objective? Double-standard much??
If anything, it's repayingn ot playing the game with a perk slot.
Blood Warden / Noed exists already, dude. Make the survivors cry. You don't need an Adrenawin equivalent to spank naughty survivors.
You haven't failed your objective until the survivors are out.
Why would you even think such a thing ?
Because you can still make plays for when survivors fail at the most crucial time. I've done that plenty of times, where, through bad luck on my part, I'm forced to face three survivors as pre-rework freddy and make sure they don't leave. Somehow I was able to get them all.
It's not about they've lost, since their prey hasn't escaped yet.
Killers are already faster than survivors. Add PWYF and NOED... you can go pretty fast as the right killers...
The problem with flat out speed boosts definitely is that movement speed is one of the most gamechanging variables in this game.