I WAS BORN READY!
Bloodpoints - 1m
Banked Dailies - 3
Killers - All P3 L180 (w 1more item to buy to refresh the Bloodweb)
Survivors - All P3 average L125 (w 1more item to buy to refresh the Bloodweb)
BRRRRING FORTH THE DLC!!!
How ready are you?!
Bloodpoints - 1m
Banked Dailies - 3
Killers - All P3 L180 (w 1more item to buy to refresh the Bloodweb)
Survivors - All P3 average L125 (w 1more item to buy to refresh the Bloodweb)
BRRRRING FORTH THE DLC!!!
How ready are you?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
108,000 bp....
Pause the DLC plz, still maxing out P3 trapper.
I’ve got about 800,000 and I’m working on 2 dailys right now. I’m almost ready.